The Knot-a-Hitch is a campsite dog-hitching system using climbing-inspired components and hardware. Designed with car camping in mind, this comprehensive and intuitive system allows your dog to roam at camp while remaining on leash.
The Knot-a-Hitch includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware and an easy-to-use tensioning system. Your dog can explore their new surroundings while you go about camp duties such as setting up the tent, cooking dinner, or building a fire.
What's New: We updated the shell material on the stow bag for improved durability and resistance to fading.
Dimensions: Rope Length is 28.5 ft (8.7 m); Stow Bag is 6 x 7 x 2 in (16 x 18.5 x 5 cm)
- Hitching system allows dogs to roam while remaining on leash
- Swiveling carabiner keeps leash twist- and tangle-free and securely attached to the line
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers
- Can be secured around two trees or a single post
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out
- Bag Shell: 300 denier ripstop polyester
- Rope: 7mm reflective kernmantle rope
- Hardware: Crux™ Clip, tension clip, swivel carabiner
- Webbing: 15 mm nylon webbing daisy chain
- Zipper: YKK #3 Reverse Coil Zipper
- Made in Vietnam